You may already know that dimensional signs are a versatile branding and marketing asset. It is as appropriate on the outside of your business place as well as inside. 3D sign lettering will be a suitable signage choice for any business since it is clear, readable, and quite versatile in design. Also, it is very effective in building branding, expanding your targeted audience base, widening advertising reach, and helping your business catch more eyes. So here is a guide that will help you get the right dimensional sign in Florida for your business.
Dimensional Letters for a Façade with Illumination
As a business owner, you need to know that illumination is an important aspect of effective building signage. That is why many ambitious businessmen opt for channel letters for their branding message. However, when you have already installed façade lights, selecting dimensional letters can help you save money. For example – you can choose dimensional acrylic letters with a strong brand tie-in to its façade colors along with depending on gooseneck lamps for creating illumination.
Contrasted Colors work great on Monument Signs
Dimensional letters in Floridacan also be a great option for monument signs. Whether you have a wall standing as a monument or a stand-alone structure, it is absolutely easy to attach these elements to it. You can incorporate your company’s name along with the address for a superior direction. You can also pick garden spotlights at your monuments for an after-dark lighting effect.
Combining Symbols and Letters for an Effective Lobby Signage
You may want to emphasize the font and color combination for dimensional signage that defines your brand. You can use acrylic, metal, PVC, or sign foam since these can bring you an ideal solution. What is more, choosing these individualized materials will boost the brand impression of your company.
For example, insurance providers prefer acrylic with glossy finishes to emphasize that they offer creative product solutions. Typically, companies in the legal fields prefer metal while on the other hand, physicians prefer material choice. However, they frequently choose acrylic or sign foam clad with aluminum facings. The graphic communication service provider can get you a customized solution. They can shape a logo symbol with the material you choose or can present it with imprinted vinyl on board.
Now, let’s check out the Do’s and Don’ts regarding the dimensional logos and letters.
Dos and Don’ts regarding Dimensional Letters and Logos
· Do: Invite your graphic communication service providers to visit the setting. This will help you with a site survey. It will let them take measurements and ensure that the letters are in the right proportion with the features of the wall. For the outdoor setups, it will let the technicians size the letters according to the traffic.
· Do not: You should not be displaying letters that do not contrast well. If the brand color and wall the tones are too similar, experts recommend installing style elements that will bring in a contrast color. It will work well with the wall and lettering colors. This practice assures clear visibility of your dimensional signs in Florida.
· Do not: You should not be afraid of sign foam. Sign foam is a highly durable, budget-friendly, and very versatile element that will provide you with years of service. In fact, this will be an appropriate choice when you want to make a big and bold impression.
· Do: Consider asking for expert’s help. You will definitely want a custom and creative solution for dimensional letters. They have years of experience. In case you have any queries, feel free to talk to them.
Now, let’s check out the effective steps to choose the appropriate 3D letter sign.
Steps to selecting the best suitable Three Dimensional Letter Sign
The dimensional letter sign is definitely one of the most common signage types used in marketing a business. They showcase the name as well as the images of a brand in a compact way, unlike many other signage options. What is more, it is easily customizable.
However, do you know how to choose the right dimensional signage in Florida for your building? Here are the steps you need to consider.
Types of Sign Letters
In the first step, you will have to know the types of letters available. As per the look you want, there are basically two main types you can choose from:
· Channel Letters – These letters are most often illuminated that offers more options for signage. They can be lit from the front or from behind. That means you will get a well-crafted and fully customized look. For businesses that usually get a lot of traffic at night, this type of lit sign is ideal. Also, these will be clearly seen at any time of the day.
· Dimensional Lettering - This type of signage is one of the most basic types of signage. Unlike the channel letters, these letters are not illuminated. They can be the perfect fixture for businesses that get the most traffic during the day. They are comparatively clearer and more distinct. And that is why they are a favorite in retail stores.
Materials that are suitable
Both types of dimensional signs in Florida can be created by using various materials. And the basic three categories of the materials are plastic, metal, and foam.
· Plastic: For plastic materials, the choices are commonly acrylic, plaques, vinyl, and PVC.
· Metal: The types of metal that you can use are aluminum (the most popular), brass, cast aluminum, copper, stainless steel, and bronze.
· Foam: It is a lightweight yet high-density material for such types of letters.
Styles you can choose from
Having a unique style for signage solution means you can have a unique expression for the brand. The exclusive choices include:
· Illumination styles including back-lit, front-lit and non-illuminated options as well.
· Back-painted finish.
· Painted finish.
· Acrylic laminate.
· Digital prints.
· Metal laminate.
Thickness is another crucial aspect
Determining how thick the lettering for the dimensional signs in Florida will be is the last step of a custom letter sign design procedure. As per the look you want, a thicker or thinner letter can make a great difference. If you are not sure regarding which thickness will be the most attractive, consult a reliable graphic communication service provider.
Get in touch with a trusted graphic communication service provider. Their super creative and diligent team of experts will help you choose the best signage for the type of business you run.