Hanging Banners NYC – Vinyl banners and fabric banners are a must in todays marketing mix. Hanging banners made in NYC and Long Island by Fab Visuals Signs and Awnings from vinyl banner material or custom printed fabric banners are essential for being successful at events that your company attends. The Outdoor Advertising Association of America says that up to 45% of customers stop on impulse driven decisions by indoor or outdoor banners. This very affordable marketing tool is super effective and the ROI is very easy to attain.
Printed Banners and Signs are the way to make the most impact . Some great material choices for your banners are detailed below.
18 oz. vinyl banner printing material
- Distinctively smooth finish as compared to standard 13oz. vinyl
- One of the strongest vinyl banner materials; puncture and mold-resistant
- Ideal for displays viewed up close
- Great for outdoor use where durability is needed.
- Lasts outdoors for at least 5 years
- Great for sports graphics, fence wraps, field wraps, dug out wraps, hanging banners
13 oz. standard vinyl banner printing material
- Matte or gloss finish for great visibility even in bright light
- Highly durable yet economical vinyl poster printing option
- Great for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can last 3 to 5 years outdoors
- Many finishing options
- great for trade show hanging banners, indoor banners and events
9 oz. supreme mesh
- Small holes that allow wind and to pass through where outdoor applications are needed.
- Perfect for windy environments where both sides of a banner are totally exposed
- These are great for going on chain link fences, hanging banners for construction sites, photo banners, when you need fast banners
Custom sizes to fit your needs for hanging banner NYC.
- 2 ‘ x 6‘ banners are small and portable. Ideally placed near new products inside a store or the edge of a table when used indoors.
- 3′ x 5‘ are a common banner size. Whether used horizontally or vertically, this size combines visibility and portability.
- 4′ x 6‘ is a good size to use for visibility in fairs, trade shows, and conventions.
- 4′ x 8‘ banners are perfect for places where there are no restrictions so you can display your banner loud and proud.
- Custom sizes are also available. Choose this option to advertise major sales and events. Enormous vinyl banners can be displayed and draped outside buildings.
- We can make the size of a football field so just ask us what you need and we can get it done.
- Signs and banners are the easiest so flexible there is just about nothing a banner can’t do.
We offer double sided printing if you need it on Long Island, NYC or anywhere we ship.
Thats right sometimes you need printing on booth sides and we offer that for both vinyl banners and for our fabric banners. If you head over to our banners page you see many samples of beautiful double sided hanging banners.
Almost as important as the printing is the finishing how will your banner hang?
So here are some of the popular banner hanging methods.
Pole pockets are very important finishing option for booth vinyl banners, custom fabric banners and hanging banners. This gives lots of options. Large poles can be slid through these pockets and all types of hardware can be affixed to the poles opening up lots of hanging options
Hem and grommets for hanging banners NYC
When finishing any photo banner, vinyl banners, flag banner hemming your edges is very important. Lets take vinyl banners a non hem edge looks unprofessional and it will curl over time so it’s important to either sew the edges closed with a heavy duty sewing machine or weld the vinyl banner closed on the edges with a vinyl banner welder like the Miller Weldmaster. Once the edge is set
Top 5 Vinyl Banner and Fabric Banner Printing tips for hanging banners NYC
Want to maximize your hanging banner’s impact? Here are the top five practical vinyl banner printing design tips that will help you achieve this goal
- Sizes matter. Vinyl banners are very cost-effective. Test out different sizes to see what works for you. Print on a smaller scale for enclosed spaces like counters, booths, and cubicles. Use larger dimensions for wider or more open spaces like huge walls or on the sides of buses, trucks, or trains. Its important that text is large and clear and you think of people reading your message at 55 mph. Can you read it ?
- Colors are key. Choose your banner’s colors wisely. Too much may drown out your message. Too little will make vinyl posters dull and unappealing. Contrast your colors for better visibility.
- Graphics make it.Graphically appealing indoor banners or outdoor banners can create instant brand recall – 300% more as researches show. Add high-definition images of your target audience interacting with your brand. Make sure your logo is prominent. Use your brand colors to help keep creating brand identification. Make sure the images you use are good quality crappy images in your files will lead to poorly printed banner files.
Make you message with a strong call to action. Hanging banners need a do . a what a how or very short description
Location is critical. Everyone should see your vinyl banners. Place them in high-traffic areas that your target market frequents. Remove any obstructions that can block their view and ensure a clear line of sight from where it’s displayed.
Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
What are wind slits? What are those used for?
Wind slits are crescent-shaped cuts placed on vinyl banners to allow wind to pass through. These are used to reduce the wind load on the banner, especially in against strong wind gusts.
Can I order a custom banner size?
Yes, you can. We offer a large range of custom sizes suitable for most requirements.
Are vinyl banners waterproof?
Yes, they are. All three vinyl banner materials we use, 9 oz. mesh, 13 oz. standard, and 15 oz. premium, are waterproof. They can be displayed outdoors for years.
Can I print on both sides of the vinyl banner?
Yes. Our high-quality vinyl poster printing will allow you to print on both the front and the back side of your vinyl poster.
How much does a vinyl banner cost?
Banner pricing varies material to material , vinyl banners are less expensive then fabric banners – $5.00 to $20.00 a sq ft. is the approximate range for most hanging banners.
Can I use my own template to print vinyl banners?
Yes, we print customized vinyl posters with sizes as big as a building. You can easily upload artwork from your computer or drag and drop the files directly to the website. You also have the option to send your files via Dropbox, a file hosting service that allows you to securely manage and store your files.